During the Kansas City Metro’s Stay at Home order from March 24th through April 23rd, Easton Roofing will remain open due to its designation as an essential business. Easton Roofing is committed to providing our customers with the essential home renovation work they need to keep their families comfortable and safe. We are also committed to the safety of all the citizens of our great city and are taking the appropriate precautions to ensure their health and well-being. All office staff are working from home. Additionally we have asked our other employees to remain at home if they are not feeling well and we asked our customers not to greet us upon arrival. What to expect if we are visiting your home:
- Our technicians will not shake hands during this time for your and their health and safety.
- Our technicians will only ask for your signature electronically for approval for service.
- Our technicians will stay at least 6 feet away from you. We ask that you stay at least 6 feet away from them.
- No Easton Roofing staff will enter your home.
- Again, if you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you NOT GREET US when we arrive.
We will also be offering remote consultations via facetime, email, text and phone. If you need anything at all, please call 913-257-5426 or visit Eastonroofing.com.
– Joe Speicher Founder/CEO Easton Roofing